Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Writing Anchor Chart

Fall is a great time of the year to discuss with children. This anchor chart is a nice way to build schema and vocabulary with students as they prepare for writing about the subject of FALL. You can simply post this anchor chart on your white board or you can post it in your writer's workshop area or on your writing focus wall. 

You can pick up this product as well as other useful products in my store. Please leave your feedback and be sure to check out my freebies as well. You can earn TpT credits towards other TpT products as well.

Enjoy!
Lori




1 comments:

  1. If only all my students could come to me from your class! WOW! You have such colorful and creative ideas here Lori. I'll be back for sure. Your newest follower...
    Kate
    Kate's Science Classroom Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Type your message here